Early engagement with schools, further and higher education establishments plays a key role in ICAEW’s strategy. Central to this is our Student Recruitment team, promoting careers in chartered accountancy as attractive and accessible and raising awareness of ICAEW’s qualifications to potential students and their influencers (including parents, teachers, careers advisers).This is achieved through events, marketing projects and relationship building. The team’s role brings them into contact with a wide range of stakeholders, collaborating with third party organisations, academic and careers staff at educational establishments, ICAEW members and students, and the chartered accountants of tomorrow; the students.
A new opportunity has arisen to join our team, raising awareness of the profession and promoting ICAEW’s qualifications and the various routes to the profession to potential students and their influencers. In this diverse role you will develop and deliver appropriate student recruitment marketing and communications tools/activities and support raising our brand awareness through a range of events. This will include: planning, managing and delivering events; developing tactical marketing plans which support the wider teams strategy; delivering a range of marketing communications through appropriate and relevant channels to reach target audiences; and building relationships with key stakeholders to support the team’s marketing activity and attract the most talented students to undertake the ACA qualification.
We’re looking for:
- Relevant degree (Marketing/Events) and/or professional qualification (CIM) (or equivalent(s) essential.
- Marketing and event management background, preferably within the recruitment or education sector.
- Experience of designing, organising, promoting, delivering and evaluating events.
- Preparing, executing and measuring marketing plans and activities.
- Experience and confidence in delivering presentations in a compelling style to large and diverse groups.
- The ability to meet deadlines and multi-task.
- Knowledge of professional/financial services / membership organisation, recruitment or/an education sector would be very desirable.
- Flexibility to meet the level of event activity with the ability to travel very regularly within the UK (with overnight stays away). Occasional international travel a possibility.
In return we offer the opportunity to work for a friendly, leading-edge team in a truly innovative and forward thinking culture. Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing Executive” in the subject header or contact Chris Fox on +44 (0)1908 248 185 for more information.