Newton is a unique, award-winning and fast expanding consultancy. Our rapid growth is rooted in the quality of our people and our culture where initiative, creativity and versatility thrive.
Newton is recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Top Companies to Work For because of our workplace values and culture, as well as our professional achievements.
Due to continued growth, Newton is looking for bright and enthusiastic Graduate Recruiters to support our graduate recruitment drive. The roles are permanent, full time and will be based in our Head Office in Kingston Bagpuize, Oxfordshire with a requirement for some travel.
Our graduate recruitment team plays a pivotal role in helping Newton to achieve its ambitious growth plans. As a Graduate Recruiter you will work closely together with the Head of Graduate Recruitment to co-ordinate the management of all graduate recruitment activities within the business and will also become an integral member of the team, playing a key part in the running of assessment centres when up to speed. There is also an emphasis on driving continuous improvement cycles throughout the process.
At Newton, personal development is integral to everything we do. We have the highest standards and consistently prioritise and balance the demands of Newton and ourselves. We recognise our high achievers and reward them accordingly. We will provide you with an exciting environment in which you can grow, develop and become a more experienced, better recruitment professional as a result.
Newton is what you make of it: we provide the culture, leadership and values for you to grow, you just need to bring the right attitude to the job.
Graduate Recruiter responsibilities will include:
- Management of the candidate pipeline from initial application through to the assessment stage – coaching and preparing candidates across all stages
- Daily review and progression of applications made via Newton’s applicant tracking system (WCN)
- Monitoring the recruitment email inbox, ensuring queries are responded to within 24 hours
- Arranging candidate accommodation and transport as required
Assessment Centre Duties
- Take an active role in the running of Newton’s assessment centres
- Book all facilities required for Newton’s assessment centres
- Prepare documentation for assessment centres and ensure this is sent out to assessors within the team’s SLAs
- Provide candidate feedback within 48 hoursManage all documentation and candidate feedback on SharePoint
- Track the location of the assessment centre materials and file completed assessment packs securely
- Monitor the assessment material stock and ensure this is replenished in advance
- Oversee the sign up of assessment centres and monitor assessor attendance
- Planning of all Milkround related activities including careers fairs, presentations and testing sessions
- Diary management of all events, ensure the information is correct and all relevant parties are fully briefed
- Manage all event communications sent out to the business
- Utilise data capture across Newton events to ensure candidate attendance is tracked
- Attendance and representing Newton at these events, promoting excellence within the recruitment team
- Build relationships with our preferred Universities and actively plan campus events.
- Support our internal Alumni network through events.
- Account management of the online advertisement sites used by Newton
- Work alongside marketing to ensure adverts are on brand and consistent.
- Work closely with our target universities to optimise the marketing avenues which are available
Graduate Recruiter skills and experience:
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate across all levels
- A high level of detail and accuracy
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Organised with an ability to prioritise competing demands
- Be innovative, embrace and propose change
- Able to deal with a rapidly changing environment and act on own initiative to solve problems that arise
- Intermediate to high level of proficiency in MS Office
Newton is a trailblazing consultancy with a unique commercial (100% contingent fee) model backed by a track record of consistently delivering on (and, indeed, exceeding) client programme ROI objectives. We implement transformational, award-winning change across a wide range of sectors and projects, from construction of the nation’s warships, to increasing beer production, improving transport operations, and making significant savings across NHS trusts while transforming patient care.
Our work doesn't just benefit higher levels of organisations, it also benefits their service users and staff who are often working in hugely meaningful roles within the NHS and social services. Recent projects have achieved results that have not only saved millions of pounds, but have also greatly improved the quality of life for some of the most vulnerable people in our society.